Posted by Boska Holland on
Partyclette ToGo recipe
- Raclette (in slices)
- Cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- Fresh basil
- Fried bacon
- Fresh chives
- Spring onion (chopped)
- Baguette (in slices)
Chop up the cherry tomatoes and spring onions, slice the baguette and fry the bacon. Tear off the basil leaves and discard the stems. Chop the chives into small pieces. Place all of the ingredients on the table.
At the table:
Place the cheese in the Partyclette pan and then place the pan on the warming element to melt it. Top the cheese with the herbs and vegetables of your choice, then warm them up with the cheese. Place the baguette slices on your plate and cover them with the melted cheese. Add pepper to taste if you like. Enjoy your meal!
Raclette Mini/Maxi recipe
With the Raclette Mini & Maxi, you can cook and grill your favorite cheeses, vegetables & pieces of meat right at the dinner table. The possibilities are endless. That's why we've put together a few tips for you. The quantities in the ingredient lists below are based on 2 people.
1. Remove the rind of the Manchego and cut the cheese into triangular slices.
2. Cut the chorizo into slices of about half a centimeter thickness and cook these in a frying pan without butter or oil on medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes until crispy.
3. Drain the slices on a paper towel. Then put the slices in a food processor or in a chopper and grind them to crumbs.
4. Put a slice of Manchego in one of the raclette set's pans and place this under the heating element to let it melt.
5. Sprinkle the chorizo crumb over it and add a teaspoon of salsa verde. Heat it up together shortly and then serve on a slice of crispy baguette.
1. Cut the Brie and the mushrooms into slices.
2. Fry off the mushroom slices until brown on the raclette's grilling surface and sprinkle with thyme leaves.
3. Meanwhile, melt the Brie in the raclette pan under the heating element.
4. Serve the Brie with mushrooms on a slice of baguette.
1 piece Gorgonzola Dolce, handful of walnuts & 5 fresh figs.
1. Cut the Gorgonzola and the figs into slices, and place these in a raclette pan together with the walnuts.
2. Place the pan under the heating element until the cheese has melted.
3. Serve with a baguette.
Petit reblochon de Savoie (240 grams), 250 grams of baby potatoes, red onion (in thin rings) & 125 grams of bacon strips.
2. Put some potatoes in one of the raclette pans, add the fried bacon strips, and place a piece of Reblochon over it.
3. Place this pan under the heating element of the raclette device and let the cheese melt.
4. Meanwhile, fry off some onion rings on the grilling surface and serve them together with the potatoes and cheese.
Raclette cheese (in slices), tortilla chips, fried bacon or chorizo (crumb), jalapeño pepper & bell pepper.
1. Fry off the bacon or make the chorizo crumb as described under the heading of the Manchego combination (see above).
2. Remove the seeds from the jalapeño pepper and cut into slices. Finely dice the bell pepper.
3. Put some tortilla chips in a raclette pan and sprinkle the fried bacon or the chorizo crumb over it. Add some bell peppers and jalapeño pepper slices.
4. Place half a slice of Raclette cheese over the chips with the other ingredients.
5. Place the pan under the heating element and leave it until the cheese is completely melted.
While you are waiting for the cheese to melt, you can of course also grill vegetables on the grilling surface and eat them separately, without cheese. For example, grill some asparagus tips wrapped with bacon. Or just sneak a bite of the cheese that's lying in wait on the cheese board.