Here are some examples for you:
1. Tapas Fondue: Snuggle up and dip pieces of bread into delicious melted cheese. You don't need electricity; the tea lights will keep the fondue warm for hours.
2. Cheese Barbeclette®: Melt raclette cheese on the barbecue grill and give your hamburger a delicious & warm blanket of cheese. Vary with other kinds of cheese like brie, blue cheese & cheddar. Or grill veggies in your raclette pan.
3. Tapas Fondue: Finish off your grilled meat with warm cranberry sauce. It will stay warm for hours in a Tapas Fondue.
4. Partyclette®: Enjoy the small version of a Swiss tradition in your own garden. The pan of the Partyclette® is also suitable for the barbecue.
5. Choco Flaker: Got any Christmas chocolate leftovers? Use it to make your own chocolate flakes and sprinkle it on top of your hot chocolate.