- 1/2 chicken fillet
- 1/2 (around 100 g/3.53 oz.) container of cream cheese (regular or lowfat)
- 50 g (1.76 oz.) cheddar, grated
- 1 tbsp butter (15 g/0.53 oz.), melted
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (such as sriracha)
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped/pressed
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (392° F).
- Boil the chicken fillet until tender. While the chicken is boiling, prepare the sauce.
- Combine the melted butter with the hot sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese with the sauce and cheddar.
- Shred the chicken fillet using two forks. Add to the cream cheese and pour the mixture into the Cheese Baker bowl.
- Bake in the oven – without a lid – for around 15 minutes until hot and the cheddar cheese has melted.
- Place the Cheese Baker on the frame and light the tea light. Serve with bread and, for example, snack-size bell peppers or celery. Or any other food that you like to dip! Great as an appetizer or dip during casual get-togethers.