- 1 camembert
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 9 ounces of chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- Several bacon strips
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fry the bacon over medium heat and then drain the fat from the bacon on a paper towel.
- Place the Camembert in the Cheese Baker. Cut a diamond pattern into the top of the Camembert and then cover it with two thyme sprigs and sprinkle it with salt and pepper. and drizzle with olive oil. Preheat the oven to 180°C then bake the Camembert for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, add olive oil to a pan and cook the mushrooms over medium low heat for 5 to 10 minutes until golden brown. Add the garlic and leaves from the remaining two sprigs of thyme toward the end of baking.
- Remove the Camembert from the oven, cover it with mushrooms and and crumble the bacon on top.