- 1 camembert
- 3 tablespoons of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of walnuts, roughly chopped
- 3 bunches of rosemary
- 3 bunches of thyme
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Olive oil
- Crackers or slices of baguette
- Salt and pepper
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Bake: 15 - 20 minutes
- Total prep time: 20 - 25 minutes
- This snack serves 4 people
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the Camembert in the Cheese Baker and gently make several indentions on the top side of the cheese with a knife. Pluck the leaves of two bunches of rosemary and thyme, then scatter them over the Camembert. Lightly drizzle the Camembert with olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the blueberries and the walnuts in a bowl and mix in the honey. Spread the mixture on top of the Camembert and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes in the oven.
- To serve, top the warm blueberries with the remaining rosemary and thyme leaves. Serve the Cheese Baker on the base and keep it warm with the tea light and lid.
- Use crackers and bread to dip into the cheese!