- 1 camembert
- 4 tablespoons of fig jam or confiture
- 3 dried figs, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons of peeled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons of walnuts, roughly chopped
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Bake: 15 - 20 minutes
- Total prep time: 25 - 30 minutes
- Serves 4 as an appetizer or snack
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the fig jam or confiture in a microwave-safe bowl and heat it up for 30 seconds in order to soften it. Mix the dried figs and nuts together in a small bowl. Add half of the jam to the fig and nut mix and combine until the nuts are coated.
- Place the Camembert in the Cheese Baker, cut the rind and spread the remaining jam onto the cheese. Cover the Camembert with the fig and nut mix.
- Place the Cheese Baker in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve the Cheese Baker on the base and keep the cheese warm and liquid with the tea light. Dip your favorite crackers or baguettes into the cheese!
- Use crackers and bread to dip into the cheese!