- 1 camembert of high quality, at room temperature
- 2 - 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of walnuts, roughly chopped
- Olive oil
- Baguette slices, crackers, or pretzels for dipping
- Optional: 1 clove of garlic
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Rub the sides and bottom of the Cheese Baker with olive oil and then place the Camembert in the dish. Now cut a checkered pattern in the top of the Camembert.
- Optional: Cut the garlic into slices and insert these into the notches made in the Camembert.
- Royally spread honey across the top of the Camembert, sprinkle the thyme and walnuts on top, and drizzle a little olive oil.
- Place the Cheese Baker without the lid in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pepper and keep the Cheese Baker warm using the tealight in the base.