- 1 camembert
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 to 3 sage leaves, chopped into thin strips
- 4 to 5 sprigs of flat parsley, chopped into thin strips
- A mix of your favorite mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Place the Camembert in the Cheese Baker. Gently cut a diamond pattern into the top of the Camembert, then sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C then bake the Camembert for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Fry the shallots in olive oil in a frying pan, then add the mushrooms and fry them over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Add the garlic and chopped herbs at the end.
- Take the Camembert out of the oven and cover it with the mushroom mix. Add more salt and pepper to taste.