- 1 camembert
- 4-5 strawberries, in slices
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- A handful of basil, cut into strips
- A handful pecans or walnuts, roasted
- Olive oil
- Bread, fruit or crackers to dip
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roast the pecan nuts in a pan without any oil or butter. Stir regularly and remove the pecan nuts from the pan when you start to smell them and chop them roughly.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar and the maple syrup in a bowl.
- Add the strawberries to the mixture and put it in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Grease the Cheese Baker with some olive oil and place the camembert in it. Cut a checkered pattern into the top of the camembert, and put the Cheese Baker in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Get the strawberries out of the refrigerator, and add the nuts and basil strips.
- Place the strawberry mixture on top of the melted camembert and serve it!