- 200 ml cream
- 500 gr paté
- 3 table spoons red port
- 2 table spoons cane sugar
- Toasted brioche bread or crackers
- Optional: a handful of cranberries
- Beat the cream until it is thick consistency (until it is a yoghurt like structure).
Place the pate and port in a bowl and mix it together with a fork. Mix it carefully with the cream with a spoon.
- Transfer the pate mix into the Cheese Baker and put the lid on top of it. Leave it to for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Turn on the oven grill at 180°C, right before serving. Sprinkle the pate with a thin layer of sugar. Place the Cheese Baker under the grill for a few minutes, until the sugar has turned into a crispy brown layer.
- Take the Cheese Baker from the oven and place it on the base. There is no need to turn on the tea light for this recipe.
- Serve with toasted bread sticks or crackers.
Variation tip 1: Add some cranberries op top of the pate before placing the Cheese Baker in the oven.