- 150 gram pure chocolate to melt, preferably chocolate callets
- 25 gram (mini) marshmallows
- 1 tsp butter
- Lotus Biscoff cookies, thin waffle cookies, chocolate chip cookies or other cookies
- Place the pot of the Cheese Baker in the oven and preheat the oven to 240°C with the Cheese Baker inside.
- Once the oven is preheated, remove the Cheese Baker from the oven. Place the butter in the pot and swirl the Cheese Baker so that the melted butter coats the bottom and sides.
- Pour chocolate chips in an even layer into the bottom of the Cheese baker. Arrange marshmallow halves over the surface of the chocolate chips, covering the chocolate completely.
- Place the Cheese Baker in the oven and bake for 4 to 5 minutes. Watch closely to prevent burned marshmallows! When the marshmallows are toasted to your preference, remove the Cheese Baker from the oven.
- Place the pot on the base and serve immediately with Lotus Biscoff cookies, thin waffle cookies or chocolate chip cookies. But be careful, because the dip will be very hot in the beginning!