- 2 apples
- 2 table spoons sugar
- 3 sheets of puff pastry
- 10 gr butter
- Optional: walnuts and/or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Peel the apples and remove the core. Cut the apples in small dices.
- Put the apple in a bowl and mix it with the sugar and the cinnamon.
- Oil the inside of the Cheese Baker with butter and cover it with 2 sheets of puff pastry.
- Put the apple mix on top of the puff pastry. Cut 1 sheet of puff pastry in small stripes and place it on top of the apple mix in a cross pattern.
- Place the Cheese Baker (without the lid) in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take the Cheese Baker out of the oven and place on the base. The tea light keeps the apple pie warm. Can’t wait to eat it? Do not turn on the tea light but just put it on the base.
Variation tip 1: Add some walnuts to the apple mixture before you put it in the Cheese Baker.
Variation tip 2: Place some vanilla ice cream on top of the warm apple pie.