- 1 camembert
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 bunches of rosemary
- Olive oil or white wine
- Crackers or slices of baguette
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Bake: 15 – 20 minutes
- Total prep time: 20 – 25 minutes
- This snack serves 4 people
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the Camembert in the Cheese Baker and gently make several indentions on the top side of the cheese with a knife. Fill the indentations with rosemary sprigs and garlic slices. Next, drizzle the Camembert with olive oil or white wine.
- Place the Camembert in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve the Cheese Baker on the base and keep it warm with the tea light and lid.
- Use crackers and bread to dip into the cheese!