Posted by Boska Holland on
10 expert tips for the Perfect Cheeseburger
Keep it fresh
1. Good meat is everything. Be sure to buy high quality (preferably aged) beef.
2. Buying pre-made burgers is fine, but making them yourself is so much better.
3. Fat is important - your meat should have at least 20 percent fat content.
4. Make sure to use the right amount of salt on your meat, and salt your patties just before grilling.
And now: we grill!
5. Grill your burgers over a medium flame for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
6. Only flip the burgers once. Don’t constantly flip your patties!
7. Let the burgers rest after grilling, for example in aluminum foil.
8. Grill soft buns! Otherwise, your burger will just be wack.
Het allerleukste komt op het einde
9. Grill your favorite cheese on the Boska Cheese Barbeclette® (or Partyclette®). Will it be an English cheddar, a strong blue, soft mozzarella or a potent and fast-melting camembert?
10. Slide the cheese onto your burger. Top it with crisp (iceberg) lettuce, sweet tomatoes, sharp red onions (homemade) ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise and a little salt and pepper.