Posted by Boska Holland on
- Allow the cheese to reach room temperature before placing in the oven.
- Before the first use, clean the porcelain dish and lid.
- Make sure that the set is always placed on a stable and heat-resistant surface!
- Never leave the burning tea light unattended. This is an OPEN FIRE.
- NEVER place flammable materials (cloth, paper, etc.) near the set when in use;
- Never move the Cheese Baker when hot.
- All parts of the set become extremely hot during use. Before moving the fondue set, allow it to cool off completely.
- Never allow children to use the Cheese Baker.
- Make sure the Cheese Baker has cooled off completely before touching it.
- Never immerse the base in water or other liquids. Clean the base with a wet cloth and dish soap.
- The baking dish and lid may be washed by hand or in the dishwasher. Allowing the baking dish to soak in cold water for an hour makes cleaning easier.
- Never clean with a hard-bristle brush, abrasive materials, baking soda, disinfecting or corrosive cleaning agents.