Fondue on the photo: Tapas Fondue Bianco
- 3 large bunches fresh basil
- 125 ml olive oil
- 80 gr cup pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 65 g Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 65 g Pecorino Sardo or Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- Combine the fresh basil leaves, olive oil, pine nuts and garlic cloves in the blender.
- Blend until paste forms. Stop every now and then to push the basil down.
- Add both cheeses and salt. Blend until it’s a smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a Tapas Fondue pan.
- Top with ½ inch olive oil. The tea light keeps the pesto warm.