- 3 slices of cheddar cheese
- 3 spoonfuls of crème fraîche
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeño pepper (fresh or canned)
- Optional: milk
- Tortilla chips
- Melt the cheddar cheese in a BOSKA Tapas Fondue pot in the microwave, then mix in the crème fraîche and pressed garlic.
- Add the finely chopped jalapeño to the cheese mixture.
- If the cheese sauce is too thick, add a splash of milk to thin it out slightly.
- Serve the nacho cheese dip in the Tapas Fondue. The tea light will keep the dip warm & delicious.