Fondue on the photo: Tapas Fondue Bianco
- 60 g butter
- 225 g onion (finely chopped)
- 500 ml dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 500 ml low-salt chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- Cook 2 tablespoons butter and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat until onion is golden (about 6 minutes).
- Add red wine, thyme, and honey to skillet and boil until mixture is reduced by 2/3 (about 10 minutes).
- Add chicken broth to the skillet; boil until reduced to generous 1 cup (about 1 minute).
- Whisk in the rest of the butter, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a Tapas Fondue pan. The tea light keeps the sauce warm.