- 100 g cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest (preferably organic)
- 40 g icing sugar
- 60 ml orange juice
- 60 ml whipping cream
- blue berries
- apple slices
- Whip the cream cheese, vanilla extract and the orange zest together in a mixer until the mixture has a creamy consistency.
- Mix the icing sugar in with the cream cheese mix with a spoon or spatula.
- Add the orange juice and mix until smooth.
- Finally, add the whipping cream and mix for 1-2 minutes, until the texture is thick and creamy.
- Serve the fruit dip stylishly in one of our Fondues pots and present the dippers on a Friends Oak serving board.
This recipe shows just one of the many taste variations possible for this dip, a nice variation we like is using blackcurrant juice.