Fondue on the photo: Tapas Fondue Bianco
- 340 grams cranberries
- 200 grams granulated sugar
- 250 ml water
- 1 tsp lemon or orange zest
- Baked/grilled meat
- Baked camembert
- Rinse the cranberries well.
- Place a heat-resistant pan on the stove and pour in the water and sugar. Heat on medium while stirring until the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Add the cranberries and slowly bring to a boil.
- Set the cooker to low and continue heating for 10 minutes while stirring. The heat will cause the cranberries to pop open. Remove the pan from the heat before all the cranberries pop.
- Add the lemon or orange zest and stir well.
- Your warm cranberry sauce is now ready to serve. Pour it into the Tapas Fondue and the tea light will keep it warm for hours.